Justin's Story and other rants...Enjoy :)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day one

   It was the morning of September 25th 2010, I'm 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant with our second child. Labor had started that morning and I remember being very excited, I couldn't wait to meet our new baby boy. Before I go on, let me introduce myself and our family. I'm Sarah a wife and mother. My husband is Kenny and we have two boys, Gabriel and Justin. There now you know a little bit about us.


   Back to Sept. 25th, 2010, labor had started and my water had broke. We were on our way to the hospital and my labor has stopped. I should have known then that something was different with Justin. By now we are at the hospital and they are admitting me and putting us in a room. Sarah was my midwife and she was awesome. She started Oxytocin to induce my labor since it had stopped.


  Will be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment