Justin's Story and other rants...Enjoy :)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crazy Life

Ok so this is going to be a different blog....

 Sorry it's been awhile since my last blog...omg that sounds a bit like a confession(well maybe it is). I work for a major corporation, who shall not be named ( Lowe's lol) and my year anniversary was July 22. Working there had been okay until about 4 weeks ago when we received a new HR manager and store manager. My work-life turned upside down....I have no idea what going on there anymore, so many changes, people being fired, people changing positions, and strict rules are being enforced at costly levels. I never thought I'd be saying this but man I hate my job right now. I would love to stay at home with my boys but I'm afraid that it would be irresponsible and could hurt us financially.  What i wouldn't give right now to win the lottery! But alas money will always be an issue for me at least (seems that way). So I've been thinking about this alot and not sure what to do....my brain screams leave then it says stay, so confusing. Well hopefully I can sleep now...I'm gonna try. Eh at any rate tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities. I'm out...    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment