Justin's Story and other rants...Enjoy :)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

New things

Recently, I have found a whole new family, at least that what its feels like. I have found wonderful, beautiful, precious people living with Ichthyosis and they have opened my eyes. I feel relieved to know there are more than just Justin with Ichthyosis. I cannot begin to explain how alone I felt in all this.  All I can say is THANK YOU!! I can't wait until I can meet some of these people one day! I have started reading about the EB children and even felt compelled to buy a shirt from the Jackson Charitable Fund.  I had tears in my eyes reading about Jackson. :( I wish I had all the money in the world so I could help all the kiddos suffering from all types of EB, EHK, CIE, X-Linked, Confetti Type-2, and Harlequin Ichthyosis. If I left one out please let me know, I'm still pretty new to this. 




I haven't written in awhile but I'm making a new promise to myself...I promise to try and write at least once a day and post in FB so I can do my part to share ichthyosis with the world. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment